Internship System Integration Jobs Vacancy in Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies urgently required following position for Internship System Integration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internship System Integration Jobs Vacancy in Infineon Technologies Jobs Details:
In your new role you will:
- Collaborate effectively in a new collaborative project team setup
- Provide support the exciting development of eV vehicle drivetrain control platform using state of the art XMC and AURIX microcontrollers
- Serve as project leader (where necessary) to for project management, hardware and software integration
- Be involved in system demonstrator
- Be involved in international congress paper and application note documentation
- Acquire a basic understanding on microcontrollers
- Gain knowledge concerning the development of eV vehicle drivetrain control platform using highly contemporary microcontrollers
- Enhance project management, communication and interpersonal skills through project management
- Develop autonomy and responsibility and at the same time contribute as a team player
Profile You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Student pursuing bachelor's / master's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- Previous experience working in schematic & layout, preferably in Altium environment
- Able to complete tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Good knowhow in electrical circuit design and C programming
- Fast learner, willing to learn & a good team player
- Technopreneurial spirit and passion about electric vehicles
- Able to commit for a 6 months internship period
About Us Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
Find out more about our location Singapore