Fpso Electrical Technician Jobs Vacancy in Talentnetwork Vietnam
Talentnetwork Vietnam urgently required following position for Fpso Electrical Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fpso Electrical Technician Jobs Vacancy in Talentnetwork Vietnam Jobs Details:
10 to 15 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
Management (AVP, Assistant Director, VP, Director)
The main area of responsibility is to ensure that all equipment is available to safely meet production targets and performance standards.
- Performed installing, commissioning on electrical equipments such as lightings, power distribution panel generators, motors, and motor controls.and#8232;
- Performed loop and continuity check on all wiring and termination, insulation resistance and test all cables and wiring.and#8232;
- Perform injection test on all protection relay and metering, check fuses rating and protection setting.and#8232;
- Performed uncoupled and coupled test run and monitoring of all motor drives.and#8232;
- Responsible for paper works checklist such as equipment description, principles, rating ranges, test records and inspections.and#8232;
- Performed and execute safety electrical locked-out/tag out and energy isolation safety procedures.and#8232;
- Assist in powering up UPS and DC Paneland#8232;
- Loop checking of electrical lightings from lighting panel to field and check for insulation resistance.and#8232;
- Testing and commissioning of Motor Control Center (MCC) such as breakers, current transformer, potential transformer, overload relay, ground fault relay, and contactors.and#8232;
- Carry out HV and LV isolations
- Check and rectify in-correct electrical installation in punch list items make corrective measure on backlog and prepare a red line mark up drawing for as built.and#8232;
- Performed uncoupled and coupled test run and monitoring of all motor drives.
- Able to read and work from engineering/vendor drawings.
• 05+ years of Electrical experience in Oil and Gas Field in FPSO Projects and Rigs, Jack up, Semi-Submersible Drilling Unit, LPG bottling plants, petroleum depot’s,
• At least 3+ years of specific experience as an Electrical Technician on FPSO Projects and Rigs, Jack up, Semi-Submersible Drilling Unit projects
• Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronicsand#8232;
• Knowledge of hazardous area classification is required.
• Hv/Lv certification
• Experience of working within the strict limitations of a Permit to Work system
• Applicants should have good communication skills, be flexible and have a willingness to make a difference.
• Sound knowledge of plant operation, maintenance and computerised maintenance systems
• Able to commence work at short notice an advantage.
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.