Marcom Specialist Demand Generation Jobs Vacancy in Bio Rad Singapore
Bio Rad Singapore urgently required following position for Marcom Specialist Demand Generation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marcom Specialist Demand Generation Jobs Vacancy in Bio Rad Singapore Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, this role will require project management of timeline and deliverables in collaboration with the marketing operations team, regional marketing and/or sales project leads and stakeholder teams across clinical diagnostics, life science and food safety divisions.
1. Demand Generation - 80%
- Drive demand generation and lead management strategy and facilitate the planning of campaign strategy with global & regional product marketing teams.
- Execution of eCampaigns to create awareness and generate marketing leads to meet campaign objectives.
- Collaboration with global & regional marketing teams to create digital collaterals for, but not limited to:
- Events: invitation, registration, confirmation, reminder, follow-up emails and landing pages.
- Promotion: promotion emails & landing page.
- Product Launch: sampling campaigns, nurturing and scoring email & landing pages.
- Webinars: integration with on24 platform for invitation, registration, confirmation, reminder, follow-up emails, landing pages and lead scoring.
- Adoption of demand generation and lead management best practices, MQL lead routing, automation flow build for marketo & SFDC integration of all sales and marketing activities.
- Post-event MQL generation & routing for offline events.
- Develop lead generation success metrics, lead post-campaign analytics discussion with product marketing teams on follow-up campaigns.
- Understand and adhere to Bio-Rad corporate branding identity on all ePlatforms.
2. Bio-Rad Evo Website (Bio-Rad.com) - 10%
- Set up of web promotion content and codes on CMS platform for country-specific promotion web pages on Bio-Rad.com to facilitate eCommerce.
- Optimise website user experience by collaborating with regional product marketing teams and Global eBusiness team especially on home page, promotions, webinar and news & events.
3. Internal Communication and Content Sharing - 5%
- Management of APAC email marketing calendars.
- Internal event invitation and product announcements through marketo (e.g. Product training on ON24 webinars, VP quarterly announcements etc).
4. Operational Campaigns - 5%
- Execution of eLearning webinars via ON24 platform for internal training conducted by divisions and AP teams.
- Conduct campaign & demand generation training for Product Managers new hires on marketo and SFDC integration routing processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science, science background is a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in designing user interfaces with good graphical user interface with marketing and communications experience.
- Able to read and write Chinese text.
- Adept with creating web content with the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Hands-on experience in developing front-end interfaces such as emails and web pages.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, content management (CMS) and CRM platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Teamsite.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and complete assigned tasks in timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in support of multiple projects across marketing and sales teams for clinical diagnostics, life science and food safety divisions.
- Proficient in marketing automation tools and analytics.
- Ability to grasp marketing operations workflow and document processes for knowledge sharing and transfer for commercial team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Strong collaboration skills with proven abilities to work among multi-disciplinary team members who are not marketing experts.
- Comfortable with working across cultures in Asia Pacific.