Assistant Manager Corporate Communications North Csr Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Assistant Manager Corporate Communications North Csr
- Gmp Recruit
- 19 Apr, 2018 30+ days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Corporate Communications North Csr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Corporate Communications North Csr Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Well established Company in the Sports industry.
- Drive and manage the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives and programmes.
- Ensure the deliverables are in line with the CSR Framework and follow through with beneficiary organization on publicity and acknowledgement.
- Liaise with adopted charity, plan and organize staff engagement and volunteering opportunities for fundraising.
- Manage, implement and execute the Remote Gambling (RG) efforts and staff training programmes.
- Contribute to the growth and constant improvement of the RG efforts, develop RG measures and services.
- Take on any other tasks/projects as assigned.
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration or Communications.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in PR or CSR.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Proactive in forward planning.
- 5 days' work week, however must be able to work on weekday nights and weekends, including Public Holidays when rostered.
- Singaporean only need to apply.
- Working location: North.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12407.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)