Analyst Planner Jobs Vacancy in Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences urgently required following position for Analyst Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Planner Jobs Vacancy in Edwards Lifesciences Jobs Details:
- Develop and schedule the Manufacturing Production Plan from the Master Production Schedule requirements with increased complexity and volume and with higher level of autonomy. Development includes the following:
- Manage issues preventing execution of the MPS and production plan. Issues include but are not limited to non conforming materials or processes, material or equipment availability, completing unplanned requirements
- Analyze resource availability, develop short and mid range capacity plans with manufacturing teams, and lead teams to ensure plans are met
- Generate work orders using system (e.g., JDE)
- Manage work order progress, including working with production and other supporting departments (e.g., quality, microbiology, engineering) to ensure production plans are met
- Provide ship schedule to Supply Chain/Demand team
- Establish and maintain gross inventory targets with a limited scope. Includes developing action plans to minimize inventory exposure and for scrapping or mitigating excess and obsolete parts based on business information, and assess inventory management utilizing ENOMS
- Develop and identify cost reduction process improvements
- Creation of reports of key performance indicators and identify opportunities for potential report automation and drive these to completion
- Support plant level and enterprise level planning improvement initiatives with a high degree of complexity
- Liaise with the warehouse team for shipping and receiving of material with increased complexity and volume and with higher level of autonomy.
- Potential supervision employees supporting work order scheduling and cutting
- Ensure shipment of materials by applying knowledge of import and export laws and regulations
- Plan materials requirements and provide to Irvine to support production schedules and new product launches with increased complexity and volume and with higher level of autonomy. including:
- Working with the supplier to ensure materials are made to the proper specs
- Leading cross functional teams to resolve obstacles to meeting the schedule, including, but not limited to, resolving issues with non conforming material, unclear specifications or vendor capacity constraints
- Expediting purchase orders as required. Includes expediting material from the receiving dock though receiving inspection, to production stores
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 5 years of experience in purchasing, logistics and/or production control
- Experience working in a medical device and/or regulated industry and experienced with MRP and ERP (e.g. JDE)
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Full knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to purchasing material, logistics, and/or production control
- Full knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and inventory management programs (e.g., Kanban, Min/Max)
- Full knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures and cost reduction techniques
- Full knowledge of market and economic indicators, practices and procurement procedures
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and adherence to Edwards import and export guidelines.
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams, key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects, and vendors/suppliers
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life. Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.