Assistant Principal Engineer Cyber Security Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd Singapore
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Principal Engineer Cyber Security. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Principal Engineer Cyber Security Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
- Monitoring of Security Threats via Security Operations Centre;
- Work closely with Security Operations Centre to resolve security threat in a timely manner;
- Monitoring logs and other sources of information (users, applications, networks, systems, access to physical assets, etc);
- Review of Security Appliances’ rules i.e. Firewall, Intrusion Protection System, Proxy, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Network Access Control (NAC), Antivirus and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Review and coordinate to ensure all Security Appliances with up-to-date patches;
- Conducts vulnerability assessments on all devices deployed within the enterprise network and ensure vulnerabilities are addressed;
- Review of compliance of systems /devices to policy and baseline
- Consultancy in security industry best practices
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in infrastructure & application security.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work independently.
- Candidate with Certification in Information System Security Profressional (CISSP) or Ethical Hacker (CEH) will be an advantage.
- A team player.