Project Manager Farm Table Management Jobs Vacancy in Karuna Pte Ltd Singapore
Karuna Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Project Manager Farm Table Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Farm Table Management Jobs Vacancy in Karuna Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
We are an established F&B Group (Singapore registered) which operates a few F&B brands. The company is at the stage of expanding its outlets and developing new brands.
Job DescriptionThe Manager will be responsible for leading the development and execution of farm-to-table concept that is focused on testing concepts and new products from inception through launch. He / she will be responsible for implementing short and long-term business plans, which includes the planning, organization, supervision, and administration of activities and continuing to develop the farm's infrastructure, processes, and systems. He / she will oversee all aspects of production, operation, marketing and distribution; including and not limited to recruiting, managing, and leading teams.
Job RequirementsJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage farm business by creating, implementing, and managing annual farm plan including farm budget, operation, production, marketing, sales, and distribution plans in accordance with business plans
- Manage the development & buildout of high-tech urban farms; assist, as needed, with procuring materials for new projects, plan workday and lead crew in the farm development & management
- Work with the respective specialists/contractors, project manage and provide guidance in all aspects such as electrical, mechanical, structural & plumbing contractors in engineering services & farm development
- Create year-round crop strategy to optimize plant health, yield, and success
- Responsible for the organic, sustainable management of all operational aspects of the production including: plant propagation, cultivation, succession planting, pest and nutrient management, harvesting, processing, distribution, quality and quantity control for all vegetative plantings, both perennial and annual
Oversee produce marketing and the distribution of produce to restaurants
- A basic degree in Electrical Engineering and / or related agricultural qualifications
- At least 5 years vegetable farm management using sustainable agriculture practices—urban agriculture experience a plus and a basic understanding of best practices
- Experience working on a farm during its early stages of development is strongly preferred; those with hands-on project management / coordination experience on building phase of such agricultural development projects (good understanding of project critical paths, scheduling and licencing) would be preferred
- Experience with hydroponic growing systems: planting, daily upkeep, maintenance and automation
- Knowledge of managing a small to mid-size sustainable, natural urban farm operation with both machinery and hand tools, from annual planning to all aspects of caring for the farm
- Possesses an exploratory mind to conceive & design using data analytics; to achieve large self-sustaining interdependent business units (such as urban farming, factory automation, solar power usage etc)
- Understanding of food security and passion for food justice and social change to contribute to the growth and evolution of the project
- Highly analytical, strong project mgmt. capability and able to see big picture yet stay focused on execution
- Motivated to build a small team for continuous growth and development