Accounts Executive Work Jalan Tepong Jobs Vacancy in Paul Singapore Pte Ltd
Paul Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Accounts Executive Work Jalan Tepong. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Executive Work Jalan Tepong Jobs Vacancy in Paul Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Responsible for handling full set of accounts, day-to-day financial transactions and operations, accounts payables and accounts receivables function including data entry
- Provide accurate, reliable and full set of financial statements and accounting records
- Preparation of monthly accounts schedules, financial statements, management reports, budgets, forecast and cash flow management
- Prepare and review monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Corporate Reporting Package and revenue analysis
- Responsible for accounting and reconciliation for any withholding tax and local tax such as GST where applicable
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements and financial accounting regulations
- Liaise with internal and external parties including customers, bank, vendors, agencies, auditors etc
- Assist to provide tax agents and bankers with information when required
- Support on cash flow projection and funding requirements
- Handling other administrative ad-hoc matters
- Handle AP accounts
- Prepare Cheques/Giro/TT Payment.
- Liaise with auditors for submission of annual accounts.
- Manage Cash flow/Petty Cash/Account Receivable/Account Payable.
- Finance administrative matters
- Assist in month end closing
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- MYOB knowledge
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or ongoing ACCA, with relevant working experience
- Accounting knowledge and application of Singapore FRS
- Good understanding of accounting processes and management, preferably in F&B or retail industry
- Candidate must be meticulous, organised and able to multi-task
- A good team player and able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Minimum 2-3 Years Full Set Account Experience
- Microsoft Excel advance level will be advantageous
- MYOB knowledge
*WILLING TO WORK AT JALAN TEPONG!*
*CAN START IMMEDIATELY!*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 /month
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Singapore (Required)