Inside Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Faro Singapore Pte Ltd
Faro Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Inside Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Faro Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
FARO Technologies, Inc. is continuing to develop new products that will revolutionize and disrupt the high-tech measurement and imaging industry. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success.
FARO has a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. FARO is completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment.
We are now hiring for a dynamic Inside Sales Manager to be part our Sales team based in Singapore. This is regional role, managing a team of ten across Singapore, Thailand and Korea. You will be reporting to the Sales Director and will be responsible in meeting the sales target for your team.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Specialists (ISS’s) to meet and exceed Company sales objectives and key initiatives in conjunction with sales direction, working closely with Regional Sales Management and Marketing.
- Track, monitor and enforce key inside sales metrics including demo counts, demo to sales ratio, outbound phone call activity and sales efficiency. Report on and create charts of performance by individual and product line.
- Develop and maintain a system to ensure the capture of all new account data into the database by the ISS per demo and sale.
- Monitor metrics such as leads per Account Manager (AM) and work in conjunction with the Marketing department to ensure appropriate amounts and types of leads are being transferred to Inside Sales for follow up.
- Develop and monitor metrics to increase accessory sales by ISS staff.
- Maintain a library of call scripts for use by ISS’s. Work with Regional Sales Managers to develop scripts for product applications, communicate to staff and ensure use.
- Interview, select, hire, train and assign staff. Provide direction and mentoring, develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of staff as a department and as individuals. Evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- 5-7 Years of Inside sales experience with 3+ years of experience managing teams
- Familiarity with SAP and Salesforce system will be preferable
- Should have experience in Telesales
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Drive for results
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Self directed and motivated
With more than 26,000 installations and 13,000 customers globally, FARO develops and markets computer-aided coordinate measurement and imaging devices and software. Portable equipment from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, 3D documentation, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes. They are also employed to generate digital scans of historic sites.
If you have a winning history of inside sales, management and a passion for leading people, please apply today. As an employee of FARO, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.