Regional Logistics Analyst Apac Jobs Vacancy in Foodpanda Singapore Singapore
Foodpanda Singapore Singapore urgently required following position for Regional Logistics Analyst Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Logistics Analyst Apac Jobs Vacancy in Foodpanda Singapore Singapore Jobs Details:
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda!
foodpanda is the world's favourite way to order food online to your home or office. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However, this doesn't happen without some really awesome people making it happen. As of that, we are looking for a Regional Logistics Analyst to work in our regional APAC team. You will be responsible for supporting the APAC countries to provide a better experience to our customers through more efficient logistics.
What you will do
- As a passionate entrepreneur, you will be empowered to take full responsibility of the operations of the business
- Analytics – Analyze and track KPIs (lots of it) to improve operations performance, and take customer experience to the next level!
- Strategy – Proactively proposing new strategies to improve both the countries and the region. We are not this kind of company where we want to maintain the status quo. We always want to be one step ahead
- Find ways to drive logistics efficiency in foodpanda countries, by standardizing processes out of local markets to simplify and streamline from a regional level (APAC)
- Potential projects:
- Define and own the incentives model to influence riders' performance
- Define, develop and implement a standard staffing analysis approach to improve the efficiency of our fleet utilization
- Optimize our demand and supply forecast model
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor's or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative similar field
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience in high growth start ups or tech companies
- Strong excel and data management skills
- SQL is a plus
- You love numbers and data
- Willing to question the status quo when needed
- Remember, we are a start up
- we are dynamic, you need to be a doer and adapt constantly to many changes
- We have lots of data, you like to play with it and make decisions upon that
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events