Business Analysis Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dyson
Dyson urgently required following position for Business Analysis Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analysis Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dyson Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Head of Business Analysis Practice, you will be responsible for
- Leading the Engineering & Operations Business Analysis team providing strategic guidance, direction and support to both Business Analysts and other supporting functions (programme Management; Quality Assurance) in alignment with the strategic portfolio.
- Positioning the team as a centre of excellence within the business, whilst developing the skills of the team to provide a wide range of capability.
- Building global capability to support markets with local resource, working alongside the global support team to streamline the process of assessing and designing solutions with specific market requirements.
- Collaborating directly with the IT Business Partnering team to understand and clearly articulate requirements.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by coaching, nurturing and managing their team of Business Analyst Leads and Business Analysts to deliver world class execution as well as playing a leading role in Stakeholder management where required.
- Working to accelerate the wider Dyson business by establishing and implementing priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure business analysis execution meets and regularly exceeds directives of the Head of Business Analysis Practice and the requirements of the projects to which their team are assigned.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by identifying process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across the business analysis function and providing subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders on complex projects and programmes.
- Helping Dyson IT work towards being rapidly scalable by working with Programme Manager and Head of Programme Management to ensure BA resources are appropriately assigned to governance approved projects. Also ensuring a tight control of workload of Business analysts in the Operations team to ensure they meet time commitments of projects, Change requests for releases and Business analysis training and execution improvement initiatives.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, supporting BAs in stakeholder discussions and issue resolution where required. Bringing experience and expertise to help your team of BAs and stakeholders in difficult decisions and prioritisation. Providing external perspective and reflection in retrospective and lessons learned sessions.
- Engaging talent and help us develop our talent force by ensuring that top talent is hired and retained.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business or a related technical or business field.
- 7+ years of experience business analysis of the Supply Chain process area including at least 3+ years in leadership, ideally gained in consumer goods organisation.
- Demonstrates a proven track record in leading, coaching and mentoring a team of business analysts.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to produce creative solutions from basic concepts.
- Formal accreditation in business analysis e.g. CBAP, PMI, BCS, etc.
- Experience of practical execution of change management.
- Ability to resolve unique and complex problems where facts may be insufficient or misleading. In-depth understanding and knowledge of business and technology trends.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Powerful change agent.
- A visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery.
- Possess solid matrix management skills.
- Good project management or organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Closing date: 31 March 2019