Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Park Avenue International Pte Ltd
Park Avenue International Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Park Avenue International Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Reporting to AVP (Finance), your job responsbilities are:
- To compile the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, budgets, operating forecasts and other information required by the management including identifying variances with explanation.
- To ensure GL are updated and all postings are supported with authorized JV.
- To review all balance sheet schedules, bank reconciliation statements and control accounts reconciliation of each month end closing.
- To assist in yearly operating and capex budgets and generate reports for tracking.
- To provide accurate financial and economics data resource to management and ensure all Finance SOPs are adhere to the hotel finance regulatory.
- To ensure that hotels' assets/durables are properly maintained and recorded.
- To verify computation of depreciation and disposal of FA/durables.
- To prepare annual P&L and balance sheet for audit purpose
- To prepare all tax returns such as GST return, cess, etc. for submission.
- To assist in tax computation by providing detailed expenses analysis.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and tight deadline;
- Has supervisory skills;
- Able to handle legal, insurance, banking and taxation issues;
- Preferably with hotel front office operation and opera system knowledge;
- Hands on experience with Accpac and proficient with MS Office applications;
- Min. 3 years of related experience preferably in hospitality industry;
- Experience in Audit will be an added advantage