Regional Procurement Manager Colorants Pigments Jobs Vacancy in Spring Professional Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore
Spring Professional Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Regional Procurement Manager Colorants Pigments. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Procurement Manager Colorants Pigments Jobs Vacancy in Spring Professional Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Our partner is a Global Chemicals Manufacturing business, expert in the development and innovative production of a wide variety of protective chemical and colorant products across the region. The company has a significant presence worldwide in terms of its niche market position in its continuous improvement in progressive development and product advancement, and takes pride in ensuring optimized chemical solutions and strategic sourcing work flow to achieve maximized customer satisfaction. They are one of the largest multinational chemicals manufacturers and providers in the world, commanding a significant market share in the industry by means of integrating state-of-the-art technology with an efficient and professional production techniques to ensure that the organization’s global and regional procurement strategy meet internal requirements to deliver agreed savings targets within the organisation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
They are currently on an active look out for a relevant candidate as a Regional Procurement Manager (Colorants & Pigments) who will essentially assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive procurement strategy for the strategic sourcing of necessary for the manufacturing of the required specialty chemicals e.g. printed matter pigments, in alignment with the company’s business initiatives. You can also potentially participate in cross functional sourcing group management discussions to achieve excellence in technical and quality performance within Asia, for the betterment of the organization’s innovation and commercialization, by means of consolidating commodity procurement operations at the global level.
Key responsibilities of this Strategic Individual Contributor Role, reporting to the Regional Purchasing Lead, include:
- Oversee and ensure proper selection of raw material procurement activities by working closely with in-country purchasing specialists, and also to conduct purchasing responsibilities at the regional level where necessary
- Review and streamline raw material procurement process flow within the APAC market, including that of contract negotiations with critical suppliers
- Effectively manage administrative and tactical procurement tasks e.g. payment terms and providing required business reports to the Commercial Leaders with regards to raw material prices and agreed costs with vendors concerned, by working efficiently with internal stakeholders like Technical Sales, Finance and Logistics teams
- Ensure a high level of adherence and compliance in accordance to procurement governance and best practices, and also aligning supplier KPIs to regional and global procurement business objectives, including that of raw material supply availability and quality standards etc
Singapore • Permanent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, with at least 10 years of relevant experience in procurement activities within a manufacturing plant environment and international business
- Strong profile in direct category management experience required, to keenly seek to raise levels of performance by establishing an improvement process or setting specific and measurable targets to cater to the organization’s business needs
- Well-versed in regulatory and procurement quality requirements and also excellent in spoken and written English to achieve effective and conclusive business negotiations and project management capabilities
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills with a proven track record in implementation of appropriate standards, specifications and agreements and to gain ‘buy-in’ from internal & external stakeholders
Please provide your CV to Choo Hui Ting at firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in Microsoft Word document format, or call at +65 6593 8342 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R1547306