Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Itconnectus Pte Ltd
Itconnectus Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Itconnectus Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Business Development & Client Relationship Management with corporates/MNC companies.
- Responsible in achieving end to end relationship and business opportunities from clients leading to revenue growth.
- Promote company's business to prospective clients; Represent the organization in key external business relationships with major clients and making pitches to prospective clients.
- Visit clients to establish business relation, negotiate terms of contract and sign agreements, etc.
- Identify client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements, and work on customized service solutions.
- Assign clients requirements to the recruitment team and ensure timely resource delivery to meet and fulfill client’s business needs.
- Manage the entire recruitment team ensuring smooth and effective recruitment operations.
- Generate leads through various channels and gather contact details of relevant people and send mail/call. Cold calling and e-mailing done regularly and sales leads are generated.
- Coordinate with the management team and ensure required information for the project is sent to the client.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the B.D. activity across all verticals.
- Liaison with the Management team to ensure company's visibility.
- Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Human Resources
- 2 – 5 years of experience in staffing industry, recruitment.
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Experience in managing team’s and handling client directly is preferred
- High energy and driven with go getter attitude. Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets
- Excellent communication skills is a must