Junior Trade Operations Executive Jobs Vacancy in Lemarc Agromond
Lemarc Agromond urgently required following position for Junior Trade Operations Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Trade Operations Executive Jobs Vacancy in Lemarc Agromond Jobs Details:
Function Junior Trade Operations Executive
Level Experienced Professional
Appointment Type Permanent
Pay Scale SGD 3k / Month
Specific Responsibilities and Duties include:
The role is for supporting trade operations for a large commodity trade house based in Singapore and will be reporting to a senior Trade Operations Manager or a Trader.
- Should be able to read, understand and prepare Trade contracts (commodity trading)
- Prepare Purchase and Sales Invoices.
- Upload payments in Bank Portals, submission and collection of documents at bank’s counters, open and close bank accounts.
- Prepare Trade Reports – Should be fluent in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Macros, VB, etc.) and MS Word.
- Basic understanding of Bank Swift MT’s and a basic understanding of LC’s is preferable.
- Should have basic accounting knowledge to Interact with Accounts team.
- 2 to 3 years past experience in such a role is preferred.
- Singaporean Citizen or PR preferred.