Business Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Emc Information Systems Management Limited Singapore Branch
- Business Account Manager
- Emc Information Systems Management Limited Singapore Branch
- 04 Feb, 2019 18 days ago
Emc Information Systems Management Limited Singapore Branch urgently required following position for Business Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Emc Information Systems Management Limited Singapore Branch Jobs Details:
Service Account Manager ensures a positive customer experience by providing oversight and account management for customer’s technical and support issues. They work on behalf of the customer to ensure end to end delivery on incident resolution per the performance measurement and criteria established in Dell EMC Services and by the customer.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
- Collaborates with EMC resources and customer during escalations
- Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Attends customer site frequently (at least two days per week) or as appropriate
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Responsible for basic account management as either part of a larger SAM team or for a customer(s) with smaller install base
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Possesses operational command of the business.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Bachelors Degree ( IT background Technical)