Credit Analyst Associate Avp Jobs Vacancy in Bluechip Platforms Asia Pte Ltd
Bluechip Platforms Asia Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Credit Analyst Associate Avp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Analyst Associate Avp Jobs Vacancy in Bluechip Platforms Asia Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Our client is an established financing company, located in the Western part of Singapore, with a strong client network in Singapore. With a stable history in Singapore and part of an expansion plan, they are currently looking for a Credit Analyst for its Risk Team.
- Prepare a well analysed credit proposal for new and existing loan portfolios, for facilities such as Hire Purchase, Loans, Leasing, and etc.
- Perform financial and industry analysis, and provide an independent assessment on the credit applications to internal management for further approvals.
- Ensure that all credit reviews and monitoring are done and completed in accordance to the deadlines
- Providing comments on assigned ratings on the borrowers, handle overall risk management and ensuring all deals meet regulatory requirements; recommending changes if need be.
- Other duties assigned
about the manager / team
Part of a stable and lean team, this role reports in to the Head of the Credit Risk Department.
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 3+ years of credit analysis experience within the financial services sector.
- Candidates with more years of experience and brings along mentoring, coaching or supervisory experience will be recommended for the AVP hire.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good communication skills
For more Banking and Finance Jobs visit us at: