Contracts Manager Infrastructure Invesment Development Jobs Vacancy in Feniks Consulting Pte Ltd
- Contracts Manager Infrastructure Invesment Development
- Feniks Consulting Pte Ltd
- 06 Mar, 2019 18 days ago
Feniks Consulting Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Contracts Manager Infrastructure Invesment Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contracts Manager Infrastructure Invesment Development Jobs Vacancy in Feniks Consulting Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
As part of its continued growth, InfraCo Asia is actively seeking applications for a Contracts Manager role, based in Singapore. As part of the Executive Management Team, this position will serve as a core element in bringing to life InfraCo Asia’s vision to empower sustainable infrastructure project development in Emerging Asia.
This is a unique opportunity to join an active infrastructure investment and development organisation with a solid track record of creating bankable projects and positively affecting communities in developing countries around the region. Offering international exposure and excellent development opportunities, this role is ideal for a highly driven individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
About InfraCo Asia
InfraCo Asia Development Pte Ltd (InfraCo Asia) is a commercially managed infrastructure development and investment company of the Private Infrastructure Development Group (PIDG). Headquartered in Singapore, InfraCo Asia aims to stimulate greater private sector investment in infrastructure projects in South and South East Asia.
InfraCo Asia funds early stage, high-risk infrastructure development activities by taking an equity stake in projects and focusing on sustainable, socially responsible and commercially viable infrastructure projects that contribute to economic growth, social development and poverty reduction. More information about InfraCo Asia’s model and approach can be found at www.infracoasia.com and www.pidg.org.
Reporting to the Director Projects and Operations, the Contracts Manager has responsibility for oversight and guidance of project development teams undertaking assessment, planning, documentation, design, tendering, contracting and construction of infrastructure facilities in the region in which InfraCo Asia is mandated.
Key responsibilities include ensuring all related project risk management, procurement, planning, design, specification, tendering, contracting and contract management activities; are executed on time, and in accordance with international standards for quality, environmental protection, social impacts, and health and safety. You will also ensure that documentation and specification of requirements for compliance by consultants and works contractors are in adherence with the IFC Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Sustainability, including with respect to occupational health and safety.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in civil engineering.
- 7 to 10+ years of experience with project assessment, strategic planning, scheduling, preparation of tender and contract documents, tender evaluation, contract negotiations, and contract management for consulting services contracts and infrastructure works contracts on multi-disciplinary engineering or infrastructure projects (preferably renewable energy, water supply, waste management, and/or agriculture).
- Experience with documentation and specification of requirements for compliance by consultants and works contractors with the IFC Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Sustainability, particularly with respect to environment, health and safety management in developing countries.
- Good understanding of project strategic planning, scope of work specification, tendering and contracting processes, with a demonstrated track record of contract management.
- Financially literate (budgets and financial statements) and demonstrated experience in achieving financial goals and expense budgets.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project is essential.
- Exceptional command of the English language, including being able to communicate clearly and effectively with key stakeholders and team members in both oral and written formats.
- Superior stakeholder engagement practices, with the skills to build positive relationships and manage senior individuals.
- Adept in a culturally diverse environment with a demonstrated competence in managing and resolving conflicts between multiple parties across geographical locations.
- Process-oriented with excellent planning and organisational skills, demonstrated capacity to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under deadline.
- Mature, with sense of responsibility, priority and confidence. Consultative and collaborative in reaching well-thought-through solutions.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and unruffled by uncertainty.
- Strong appreciation and passion for PIDG and InfraCo Asia’s mandate with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment is essential.
Interested applicants, please apply with your detailed, updated resume including availability and expected salary before 22 March 2019 .
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in InfraCo Asia.