Group Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Regal Springs Management Services Pte Ltd
Regal Springs Management Services Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Group Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Regal Springs Management Services Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Reporting to the EVP Marketing & New Markets, the Group Brand Manager will lead and coordinate the group’s critical growth efforts. This will include:
- Prioritization and planning of growth opportunities including new country entry plans, new customer acquisition plans, pricing and promo with existing customers and New Product Development (NPD)/Innovation;
- Analysis of sales results by country by channel by customer to drive actions that deliver enhanced growth opportunities;
- Development of best practice models across the 4Ps;
- Reporting and KPI tracking of agreed annual business plan for current year;
- Updating key tools such as the Global Sales Funnel, NPD Pipeline and Marketing spend and developing recommendations on proposed actions to accelerate growth;
- Liaising with stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure business growth objectives are over-achieved;
- The Brand Manager drives the organisation's brand equity through the development of brand plans, customer loyalty plans and brand identity guidelines. He/She leads initiatives to deliver the desired brand experience for the organisation across all channels.
The role will work in close collaboration with New Product Development (NPD), countries Sales Teams, Supply Chain, Production and the Farms to balance market needs with production demands, plant capacity and biomass allocation.
The Brand Manager works in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where he/she creates a consistent brand experience throughout the organisation.
The Brand Manager is an innovative, energetic, collaborative and highly adaptable team leader. He/She is a strong influencer and possesses strong business acumen with a high level of initiative.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and prioritize delivery of the agreed projects. Work with Sales, Marketing, Vendors and Customers to capture strategic plans for growth including new countries, new customers and new product introductions.
- Drive Global branding execution including development and implementation of brand book, look & feel documentation, brand architecture
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure that Production Plant and Farm needs are considered. Form appropriate cross functional teams to ensure ways of working are in place in order to deliver agreed targets.
- Update and manage portfolio analysis tools in order to improve and streamline the portfolio and/or customer mix over time.
Building Best Practice
- Capture best in class examples across all 4Ps from around the world, including key external benchmarks where necessary in order to build a global success model for Regal Springs
- Develop a Global test and learn plot, including timings and measurements
- Develop and refresh financial analytical tools to provide timely information dashboard for senior management
Reporting and Analysis
- Ability to analyze & interpret data, identify the key business issues underlying the numbers and recommend actions forward
- Maintain accurate records and ensure all stakeholders have easy access to the appropriate information in a timely manner.
- Full responsibility for the accurate reporting of global sales funnel and NPD pipeline
Minimum Relevant Experience:
- 5 years within the FMCG industry including some experience in Food and/or Beverages
- Multi-channel route to market experience is preferred (Foodservice and retail)
- Fish experience is a nice to have but not essential
- University graduate
- English language proficiency is required at native level
- Spanish and/or Bahasa are a nice to have to liaise with Spanish/Bahasa speaking associates