Marketing Operations Intern Jobs Vacancy in Signalgryd Pte Ltd Dhoby Ghaut
Signalgryd Pte Ltd Dhoby Ghaut urgently required following position for Marketing Operations Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Operations Intern Jobs Vacancy in Signalgryd Pte Ltd Dhoby Ghaut Jobs Details:
3 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT station
The team at SIGNALGRYD had a vision. We believe, with ever changing times and technology, individuals and businesses should embrace the change to help improve operations. The problem lies when businesses are comfortable with their current ways of operations and are hesitant to welcome change that could potentially improve their efficiency by leaps and bounds.
We started SIGNALGRYD to help businesses make the transition.
We like to think of ourselves as a bridge for businesses to embrace the technology and eliminate their inefficiencies. Our philosophy is to automate processes that can be replaced with technology. Thus eliminating inefficiency with better allocation of resources.
We're cultivating new businesses, increasing brand awareness and enhancing our customers' experience in all channels and platforms. To support this, we're hiring marketing interns in B2B product and campaign management, as well as business development and digital marketing. Our team is gradually growing and we're presently looking for internship positions to be filled.
Having the right people on board is a key factor for our success: Our small team knows the ins and outs of all our processes, are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively and efficiently.
To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your responsibilities include:
- Independently plan and lead user acquisition campaigns
- Brainstorm & develop new marketing channels and campaign
- Provide detailed and transparent reporting on all aspects of lead acquisition activities including: conversion, opportunity creation, etc.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Be responsible for all product-related copywriting and content creation needs (in-app, website, landing pages, advertisements, etc.)
- Source and reach out to industry partners for collaboration
- Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
- Manage, create & review our Advertisements Campaign on FB & Google
- Suggest, and make decisions on our marketing strategies
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Currently based in Singapore
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Have your own computer or laptop
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other Business related discipline
- Seeks opportunity for growth by taking on additional responsibilities with potential for management role
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD's positive spirit
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Commit for at least 3 months
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Lr, Id) is a plus; or express willingness to learn
- Knowledge of G Suite Products & Business Apps (Guidance will be provided)
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
- Able to think outside the box, creative and possess a problem-solving mentality
What's in it for you:
- Variety of tasks ensures non-repetitive mundane work
- Exposure and understanding of the core structure of a small and growing company
- We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members
- As this is an internship role, you will be guided, supervised and supported.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.