Inspection Robotics Service Operation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Singapore
General Electric Singapore urgently required following position for Inspection Robotics Service Operation Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inspection Robotics Service Operation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Singapore Jobs Details:
GE Inspection Technologies Services - Singapore has established an Robotics Inspection & Advanced Inspection Service Sales, Servicing, Repair and Operation Team. The Robotics Inspection Field service and operation specialist will play a critical role in the system readiness, operation and inspection of the robotics in onshore & offshore facilities that can perform visual or dimensional inspection for all Oil & Gas, Marine & Clean Energy (Wind Turbine) industries etc.
- To support and work in end-user’s environment with the best of technical support and applications in their field of work.
- Troubleshoot robotic and Calibration software programs.
- Supervise and double up as with a team of assets/NDT Engineers to operate, plan and conduct a well-planned and safe execution of operations in timely and orderly manners.
- Assist Manager in Process Development, Engineering Studies, and data collection for analysis.
- Work/coordinate with external vendors and system integrators in upgrading improvement process and good customer service development and relations.
- Provide end-users training in robotics inspection.
- At least an accredited Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Higher NITEC holders with proven track record maybe considered.
- Preferably Offshore candidates.
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in electrical/electronics in application/production.
- Prepared to hands-on and work along with a team of NDT, R & D engineers and sales engineers.
- Good understanding of MS-Office applications.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical / electrical knowledge or automation system will be a plus.
- Travelling 50 – 80% of time annually.
- Able to work independently and confidently with minimum supervision.
- Strong problem and solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership
- Possess can-do attitude
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world
Locations: Singapore; Singapore