Senior Audiologist Jobs Vacancy in Sivantos Pte Ltd
Sivantos Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Senior Audiologist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Audiologist Jobs Vacancy in Sivantos Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Sivantos continues to grow as a market leader and build on our strong presence globally. In Singapore, we have close to 160 engineers within our R&D department, always looking to make breakthroughs to develop state-of-the-art hearing aids. We are looking for a R&D Audiologist to join our Audiology team. Reporting back to our Manager, Audiology, you will work closely in a team to develop and coordinate audiological tests of hearing aids features. You will be engaged in both internal and external scientific research in audiology.
The position will be responsible for:
- Verification of audiological performance of hearing aids and fitting software of new products
- Development, execution and coordination of audiological tests of hearing aids features and/or accessories
- Planning, execution and coordination of internal and external subject testing
- Coordination of external scientific research in audiology
- Audiological training and support on audiology matters to colleagues and customers
The successful candidate will be an experienced audiologist, with strong audiological knowledge and has at least 3-5 years of clinical or research experience in Audiology. S/He should have strong interest in scientific research in Audiology and possesses strong debugging skills.
- Degree/Masters in Audiology
- Demonstrate strong audiological knowledge
- Possesses problem solving determination and statistical analysis skills
Executing for Results
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements, with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong team player with teamwork spirit
- A natural problem solver trait
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team
Building Relationships and Using Influence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills working with colleagues across all levels and seniority
- Display ability to work with cross-functional teams
Interested applicants, please submit your applications directly. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.