Management Support Officer Programme Administrator Professional Adult Continuing Education Academy Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Polytechnic Singapore
- Management Support Officer Programme Administrator Professional Adult Continuing Education Academy
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Singapore S00
- 18 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Singapore Polytechnic Singapore urgently required following position for Management Support Officer Programme Administrator Professional Adult Continuing Education Academy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Support Officer Programme Administrator Professional Adult Continuing Education Academy Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Polytechnic Singapore Jobs Details:
Singapore Polytechnic’s Professional and Adult Continuing Education Academy (PACE) is a leading CET academy that offers a variety of relevant courses for adult learners to enhance their employability.
The appointee will be part of the team overseeing the administration of formal training courses in PACE.
- Provide administrative support on the end-to-end cycle of course enrolment and administration which includes the following:
- Ensure the submission of proper documentation from applicants for course eligibility evaluation
- Make admissions offer to eligible applicants during the admissions exercise
- Track payment of course fees and ensure a smooth enrolment process for all successful applicants before each course commences
- Follow-up with students when deadline is due for all outstanding payments
- Ensure timely submissions of all claims and reports
- Liaise with coordinators, trainers and other stakeholders on the proposed course information and costing of various training courses
- Ensure course details are updated on the website and on all print materials (e.g. course brochures)
- Provide support in the promotion of the PACE courses by assisting at the various outreach events
- Attend to all relevant enquiries from students and public via various communication channels on behalf of the department
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in providing administrative support, preferably in Training Institutes
- Positive and self-motivated individual
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Ability to multitask and works well in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
Closing Date: 2 October 2018
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.