Iam Architect Jobs Vacancy in Sciente International Pte Ltd
Sciente International Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Iam Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Iam Architect Jobs Vacancy in Sciente International Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
If you're a technologist leader with a passion, here's an exciting opportunity in the media industry! Our client is looking for an experienced Identity Management Architect. The individual will be working with a global team responsible for the architecture, design and development supporting the delivery of Authentication, Directory Services and Identity Management products / projects.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is required;
- 8+ years’ experience focused on authentication and directory services platforms;
- 5+ years’ developing, implementing and architecting with ForgeRock IdM;
- Good knowledge in OpenAM and OpenIDM Integration/Development, OpenDJ and OpenIDConnect/OAuth;
- Strong in J2EE, JAVA, ASP, HTML, XML;
- Good experience in SOAP and REST Based Web Service Single Sign-on;
- Good knowledge in PKI Authentication Integration;
- Excellent in troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both verbally and in writing;
- Experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle;
- Experience with AWS, AWS Cognito, Lambda, Web and Application architectures;
- Strong in SQL, MongoDB.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Involved as a top-level technical expert in the analysis, design, implementation, maintenance of all IdM related projects and responsible for overall security, integrity and reliability;
- Oversee the implementation of system upgrades, modifications, planning, testing, scheduling and coordination;
- Responsible for problem management activities, provides tier-three support and guides less experienced staff in problem resolution;
- Drive the development, implementation, and maintenance tools, procedures, and deliverables standards pertaining to Identity Management projects and services;
- Provide general oversight of of most or all aspects of assigned projects and serve in the role of project lead. Undertakes research and evaluation projects as assigned, providing formal documentation of findings and conclusions according to established department standards;
- Develop identity management system requirements, processes and design specifications;
- Configure Third Party integrations using SAML, OpenID Connect, oAuth;
- Integrate IdM System with cloud applications like Salesforce and other web applications;
- Design architectural applications that are Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based;
- Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST;
- Monitor additional designated applications and takes corrective action to prevent or minimize system down time;
- Provide technical leadership solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues and administration activities;
- Develop and analyze highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance;
- Work closely with multiple departments and provide detailed status reports on assigned projects and ongoing support for assigned systems and applications;
- Ensure performance of systems meet expected Service Level Agreements.Lead and coordinate efforts during production outages;
- Lead planning and end-to-end implementation of regional Single Sign On (SSO) projects or deploying and customizing security technologies like Single Sign-on, Identity Access Management;
- Support post implementation related activities.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest. Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License: 07C5639