Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ntuc Fair Price
Ntuc Fair Price urgently required following position for Senior Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ntuc Fair Price Jobs Details:
Senior Manager/ Manager (Financial Planning & Analysis – Supply Chain)
The Senior Manager/ Manager (Financial Planning & Analysis – Supply Chain) is an individual contributor role that is responsible to develop and improve FP&A process, and to evaluate and implement business intelligence systems and tools. You are required to oversee the financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting process for Business Units/ Corporate Functions, which requires you to work closely with relevant Heads to ensure quality of forecasts and budgets. You are also expected to develop financial models and analyses for new strategic initiatives.
The work tasks include but not limited to:
- Perform financial and trend analysis for Business Units/ Corporate Functions
- Monthly presentation of results to Business Units, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Be an effective business partner to the Business Units
- Work with Front Office for a comprehensive view of the Business Units from Customer, Product & Channel perspectives
- Prepare financial presentation packages for Management and Board
- Work with Group HQ to meet their reporting requirements
- Lead or participate in finance or cross-functional projects
- Assist Head of FP&A on any ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with minimum 7 years’ experience related to FP&A in a progressive MNC
Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with ISCA
- Post graduate qualification in a related field is desirable
- Experience in Supply-Chain or Logistics industry
- Strong in analytical skills, business acumen and strategic thinking
- Experience on SAP FI
- Strong presentation skills in English is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Team player with an ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Independent, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Meticulous, resourceful and problem solver
- Ability to drive strategy and implementing change, navigate well in ambiguity
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work
Share with a friend