Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Progress Software Corporation Singapore
Progress Software Corporation Singapore urgently required following position for Inside Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Progress Software Corporation Singapore Jobs Details:
The Inside SalesRepresentative is responsible for generating and developing sales and maintaining strong relationships for the allocated customer accounts and/or territories. In this role, the ISAM will have quota responsibility and will also need to work cross-organisationally to coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
- Manage assigned accounts/territories by nurturing business relationships with clients, understanding their business needs and managing the sales process with an in depth understanding of the client’s buying process;
- Order management process (quote generation, order fulfilment, approvals processes etc)
- Successfully build and progress pipeline through proactive calling efforts to clients;
- Accurate forecast in CRM system;
- Support marketing or product campaigns to achieve quota;
- Work with Partner sales team for account coverage;
- Measure, monitor and manage accounts sales performance and provide updates to management;
- Participate and coordinate the appropriate pre-sales, services and support resources to successfully deliver solutions to clients;
Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Must be result-driven and capable of delivering consistent new business and growing and/or maintaining existing businesses.
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and external customers focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment.
- Good verbal communication skills with good telephone etiquette and a pleasant voice.
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, pleasant disposition, good attitude, hard working, patient and possesses a strong willingness to learn.
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce a plus.