Indoor Vertical Farm Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Artisan Green Kallang
Artisan Green Kallang urgently required following position for Indoor Vertical Farm Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Indoor Vertical Farm Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Artisan Green Kallang Jobs Details:
16 Kallang Place #04-20 Singapore 339156
As a vertical farm start-up in the Singapore agriculture industry, we are one of the newest indoor vertical farms in the scene to be licensed by AVA. At Artisan Green, instead of using pesticides, we employ Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) techniques to give our customers the freshest local produce we can grow.
An internship with us would entail working closely with the founder of our company, working on projects that will have a direct impact on our growth. You will also assist our Marketing department in executing our marketing and publicity initiatives. Being a CEA farm gives us the benefit of not farming under the hot blazing sun, but rather in a cool office space of 20 degrees. Join us and experience the exciting journey towards the future of farming!
We are looking for a creative and energetic intern who can work well in a collaborative environment. You will work with our Marketing Communications Executive to plan and execute marketing initiatives for a burgeoning modern agriculture company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and analysing the marketing strategy for agricultural companies
- Implement our social media strategy to enhance our online presence
- Relationship building with our online community via social media platforms.
- Developing marketing collateral to assist customer business development
- Assisting in daily farm operations and projects
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative workspace
- Have a positive work attitude above all else
- Prior experience or education in digital marketing is a plus
- Experience with graphic design or photography/videography is a plus
- Having a green thumb is not a prerequisite! We use data and automation to feed our plants the optimal amount of nutrients, turning the art of growing into a science.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.