Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Meinhardtgroup
Meinhardtgroup urgently required following position for Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Meinhardtgroup Jobs Details:
Role Purpose and Key Accountabilities
- Assist the Managing Director in the performance of their duties;
- Drive the origination efforts of projects which includes filtering through opportunities sent through from the Meinhardt Group network, other partners and providing high-level view of opportunities to pursue;
- Prepare pitchbook presentations for origination efforts of targeted opportunities and services to be provided;
- Lead the efforts of the execution and due diligence process which includes but is not limited to:
- Coordination on selection and engagement of external transaction advisors
- Act as central coordinator for all project/transaction advisors
- Preparation of investor/stakeholder marketing materials (eg. Teasers, information memorandums, etc)
- Negotiation with the various stakeholders to construct an optimal project/transaction structure, which includes reviewing and providing commercial input on legal/tax matters, etc.
- Coordination of the Q&A during the due diligence process
- Focus across Meinhardt’s business sector focus with primary focus on the infrastructure sector across all its sub-asset classes; and
- Other duties and responsibilities as reasonably required by the Managing Director.
Experience / Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or other disciplines with minimum 6 years experience in either corporate finance/investment banking, private equity or corporate M&A/investment;
- Experience in terms of origination and execution of transactions which involve key tasks such as research, financial analyses, coordination of stakeholders in a transaction (eg legal counsel, tax, etc);
- Experience dealing in infrastructure and/or real estate projects will be preferred;
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make good presentation
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset with ability to take ownership to drive allocated tasks, clients, opportunities, etc;
- Ability to work with senior management staff; and
- Ability to travel overseas for origination, business development and execution.