Service Delivery Manager Infrastructure Jobs Vacancy in Azqore Pasir Panjang
Azqore Pasir Panjang urgently required following position for Service Delivery Manager Infrastructure. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Delivery Manager Infrastructure Jobs Vacancy in Azqore Pasir Panjang Jobs Details:
EntityOur business has a single purpose: to build partnerships with tomorrow's Private Bankers and Wealth Managers, helping them adapt and develop in a fast-changing world. We do this through a comprehensive and integrated technology solution, operational services and high-quality consultancy services, backed by our quality process. All available in the 11 countries where our user community is active, with a unique system : S2i.
The team includes men and women of 24 nationalities, speaking 28 languages. Working out of Switzerland and Singapore, they form a unique multicultural mix of more than 200 experts in banking IT and 200 experts in banking operations.
We are a solid company, backed by the banking and financial strength of Crédit Agricole group (majority shareholder - 80%) , with its global presence, and resources made available by Capgemini under our strategic agreement (minoritiy shareholder - 20%), positioned as the expert partner for the digital transformation of tomorrow's Wealth Managers with a single ambition: to make S2i the technology and banking operations platform of choice for the Wealth Managers in its international markets.
Types of Jobs - IT / Project Management
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Others
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) ensure the follow-up of incidents and problems for Production & IT Infrastructure.
This role manage and animate major critical incident situations. Write and publish Alert messages, status report, … in collaboration with technical teams. Activate and animate the Crisis unit or Task Force. Develop, publish, track post-mortem action plans, in collaboration with technical teams. Keep the service managers informed of open incidents. Maintain incident management documentation.
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
General knowledge of banking, operating systems, networks, application systems, incident management, ITIL processes, graduate computer science or equivalent experience
Level of minimal experience
- Actively collecting information from Infrastructure IT teams to prepare alert messages and report and post-mortem action plans.
- Analyzes the consistency of the elements collected from the teams and summarizes them.
- Activates the crisis in case of a major critical incident.
Organization, Transversal management and realization activities :
- Writes periodic status report, info and alert messages.
- Develops and monitors post-mortem action plans.
- Participate in the evolution of incident management processes.
- Maintains related documents in the Directive / Procedures database.
Communication, customer relation, sales activities :
- Publish status report and post-mortem action plans.
- Manage the crisis unit during major critical incidents.
- Transfer all useful information to the Head of the Production & IT Infrastructure department.
Financial and control activities :
- Control the respect of SLA and OLA of incidents.
- Control and follow the closure of incidents and problems in JIRA or other tools.
Technical skills required
System architectures, Applicative architectures, network, virtualization, servers management, end user desktop, mobile, Security tools,ITIL V3 processes, COBIT