Social Media Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels
Shangri Hotels urgently required following position for Social Media Community Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels Jobs Details:
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
Based in our office in Singapore, we are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our team as Social Media & Community Manager. S/he will be responsible to define, plan and implement the Social Media Community Management strategy across the Organization, and ensure the performance of Corporate and Property-leve Social Media activities are delivering the desired outcome and achieve targets in line with the corporate broader marketing plan.
As a Social Media & Community Manager, we rely on you to:
- Assume responsibility for the community management of Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts and Hotel Jen Corporate Social Media channels community management, sourcing of content, publishing, engagement, reporting, and overall daily management
- Create and participate in online conversations to increase online visibility; propose creative projects and drive the adoption of new tools and products to generate awareness, buzz and business demand
- Provide Social Media guidelines, engage and conduct training to Regional and Hotel teams to activate Social Media channels efficiently and share best practices among these teams in monthly webinars
- Provide Socia Media direction and support during key Corporate / Brand events; maintain relationships with key Social Media partners
- Stay on top of new Social and Community management tools & products, drive adoption of new tools and products to generate conversations and brand awareness
We are looking for someone with:
- Solid copywriting skills (i.e. a background in journalism / PR / digital), and in-depth working knowledge of major Social Tools and Platforms (HootSuite, Sprinklr, SocialBakers, etc.) & Paid Social solutions (FB Ads, etc.)
- Ability to define success metrics for both awareness and tactical initatives on social channels, and proven track record of success and previous experience working in large scale / a complex organization wit Brand, Sales, Marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills; native English and proficiency in Chinese or other Asia language preferred
- 5+ years digital marketing experience, and specifically in Social Media, Community Management, Content Marketing
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Communications / Marketing / Digital Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations
- Hotels, airlines, travel, retail experience, and/or digital / social media agency work experience is preferred
If you are the right person, what are you wating for? Click the apply button now!