Sap Consulants Jobs Vacancy in Saitech International Pte Singapore
Saitech International Pte Singapore urgently required following position for Sap Consulants. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap Consulants Jobs Vacancy in Saitech International Pte Singapore Jobs Details:
Our Client is a well established MNC in IT Solutions.
They have an immediate requirement for SAP-PP Functional Consultant
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP
- Preferably has experience in a semi-conductor manufacturing environment
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of PP
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring PP modules
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable and projects at the same time
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Demonstrate good working attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested candidates, Please email your resume in MS-Word describing your SAP-PP projects, current and expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted by
Saitech International p/l
RA Regn : RA1106088