Talent Aquisition Specialist Regional Exposure Jobs Vacancy in Page Personnel
Page Personnel urgently required following position for Talent Aquisition Specialist Regional Exposure. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Aquisition Specialist Regional Exposure Jobs Vacancy in Page Personnel Jobs Details:
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known international organisation within the hospitality industry, and with their fast expansion plan, they are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to come on-board and join the team.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, your responsibilities include and are not limited to
- Support all recruitment needs for the Singapore operations as well as achieve the recruitment plans for future projects
- Strategize, develop, and execute the organisation's recruitment plans and processes
- Coordinate and implement recruitment initiatives
- Able to handle all work pass applications, on-boarding and off-boarding processes,
- Generate reports and ensure all activities are in relation to company policies and employment regulation laws
- Support with any administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant, should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline from a reputable educational institution
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant knowledge of the employment laws
- Ability to work independently and in a team
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging industry. Successful candidate will gain regional exposure in an international firm as well as gain new skill sets for further career progression.