Junior Analyst Marketing Business Intelligence Jobs Vacancy in Grab Taxi Singapore
Grab Taxi Singapore urgently required following position for Junior Analyst Marketing Business Intelligence. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Analyst Marketing Business Intelligence Jobs Vacancy in Grab Taxi Singapore Jobs Details:
Get to know the Role:
To design, set up, and maintain series of automated reports and dashboards (SQL and VBA experience applies) for the marketing team (both local and regional) to measure campaign performance and plan marketing budgets.
Working closely with various teams within Grab (Marketing, Data, Engineering etc.) to understand data requirements, identify and track key metrics, and provide data driven insights that are tailored and relevant to marketing evolving needs.
The day-to-day activities:
- Understand business requirements in relation to Grab Pay and work objectives in order to analyse relevant customer data sets and propose actionable recommendations that would support decision-making and marketing campaign planning process.
- Support broad range of Grab Pay marketing analytics projects related to improving marketing channels effectiveness, customer segmentation, campaign optimization, etc.
- Develop reporting, toolkits, and dashboards for marketing teams to optimize campaign performance, across digital and offline channels
- Providing support and training marketing team on BI tools and methodologies to other marketing data analysts
- Shape the development of Grab’s Marketing BI infrastructure including Data Warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative subjects are required
- Knowledge of analytical tools, including database querying (SQL), Excel (VBA, Pivot), Tableau. R/Python and SAS, etc – preferred
- Strong analytical experience and business acumen, preferably in e-commerce or internet industry
- Fundamental understanding of internet advertising technologies (cookies, DSP, SSP, RTB) and the marketing channel attribution model
- Ability to work with complex data sets, and combine data from multiple sources into a single dashboard/reporting system
- Fast learner; ability to acquire new technical skills as needed
- Versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Full professional working proficiency in the English language is required
- Programming skills such as Python will be an advantage
- We use technologies like Holistics and Tableau. Any background in these or similar technologies is definitely a plus