Senior Analyst Process Compliance Controls Jobs Vacancy in Encora Technologies Pte Ltd
Encora Technologies Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Process Compliance Controls. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Process Compliance Controls Jobs Vacancy in Encora Technologies Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
12 Months renewable contract
- To establish process compliance and controls assurance to IT Management policy & procedures and to maintain its currency across Group Technology and be advisory to subsidiaries.
- To provide and communicate the compliance and assurance expectations of ensuring all deliveries are timely implemented.
- To govern the deliveries of those identified critical project implementations and provide management oversight with risk attestations audited periodically.
- To implement effective process compliance controls including new regulatory updates highlighting any non-conformances from process view with assurance advices including the group subsidiaries on need basis.
- To provide value-added recommendations to address any non-compliance.
- To provide regular management reporting/updates on project management compliance & its performance.
- Provide expertise required on Process improvement initiatives e.g Agile Scrum.
- Certified in CISA, CISM, or CRISC is an advantage.
- Preferably 5-7 years working experience in IT Project Management Office with oversight on Project execution, IT Security, IT Audit, or IT Risk exposures.
- Independent and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Good Knowledge of Agile Scrum framework & Tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English.
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Courageous and decisive, adaptable, prioritizes effectively, maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery
- Good infographic knowledge/skillsets to improve the management reporting.
- Good knowledge in compliance with MAS TRM, ABS, BNM, HKMA, CBRC, etc. guidelines and others.