Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mott Macdonald
Mott Macdonald urgently required following position for Structural Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mott Macdonald Jobs Details:
Notable Singapore award winning infrastructure projects completed include:
- Kallang/Paya Lebar Expressway Contract 423
- Marina Coastal Expressway - Contracts 482, 483 & 486
- North South Expressway - Traffic and Engineering Study
- Downtown Line 1 - C908 Cross Street Station
- Downtown Line 2 - C913 Hillview & Cashew Station
- Downtown Line 2 - C921 Rochor & Little India Station
- North South Line Extension - C156 Marina South Station
A temporary works Structural Engineer required to fulfil role within established Civil/Structural Infrastructure Group.
This is a ‘hands on’ role and the candidate must have a desire to develop design and project management skills. It would be desirable that suitable candidates have experience in structural design (specially in steel structure design), preparation of structural briefing and specification documents, production of calculation files and firm understanding of the authority approvals process.
It is preferable that the candidate has worked on large scale MRT projects, strutting system and temporary decking in Singapore. However, work on general deep basement infrastructure and buildings is acceptable.
Conversant with design programmes i.e. SAP 2000, STAAD Pro, Robot, SAFE etc. Also, conversant with CAD/Revit and delivering projects in BIM.
The candidate must be conversant with the latest codes of practice, the complete design process and QM/QP practice.
Proficiency in the use of programming languages such as VB and Python would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience, preferably Masters level degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering.
- Working towards Chartered recognition (CEng) or PE.
- Established understanding of BCA/LTA and other authority requirements and approval process in Singapore.
- Willing on occasions to travel within S E Asia to support other projects.
Our engineers have designed and managed the delivery of these projects throughout Singapore and SE Asia..
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.