Client Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ingenico Epayments
Ingenico Epayments urgently required following position for Client Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ingenico Epayments Jobs Details:
The Client Project Manager (CPM) is responsible for managing multiple client integration projects (e-commerce merchants) and their subsequent changes. Within the scope of a project, the CPM coordinates the deliveries of a dedicated team of experts in the areas of Credit and Risk, Technical Integration, Vendor Management, Legal, Pricing and Compliance. Once a deal is confirmed, the CPM becomes the first point of contact for the client and for the Sales Manager.
The CPM provides support to clients in completing required KYC documentation and performs operational tasks related to their project/change portfolio. The focus of the CPM is to ensure maximum client satisfaction and the shortest possible onboarding duration.
The CPM role requires remote and face to face merchant interaction and implies strong communication and organizational skills (travel is involved). The ideal candidate is able to manage complex projects simultaneously, can persuade internal stakeholders without formal authority and is passionate about delivering excellent client services.
Deliverables / Tasks
The work environment is dynamic and very competitive. Payment products, compliance requirements and technology are rapidly evolving; the CPMs must keep up with industry trends.
The main responsibilities of the CPM are described below:
- Manages multiple projects/upsells, from deal confirmed to transaction processing stage
- Defines the scope of each integration based on client requirements/business model
- Forms a project team for each client onboarding/ coordinates the deliveries of the team
- Initiates/ leads progress report sessions with clients/sales/internal stakeholders
- Manages the internal/external communication related to projects under management
- Provides support to clients in compiling the KYC documentation
- Manages the client expectations during the onboarding process
- Effectively communicates/ reports on the status of each project to client/ other stakeholders
- Defines and safeguards the integration timelines for each client
- Manages and build strong internal and external client relationships
- Challenges the “status quo” / drive improvement in the client on boarding areas
- Client focused, result oriented, quality and efficiency driven
- Commercial mind set, able to relate project delivery to revenue targets
- Internal/external stakeholder management capabilities: power of persuasion
- Able to effectively cope with change
- Bilingual in English and Chinese – Reading and Speaking.
- Experience in managing customer relations (internal/external)
- Planning & Organizational skills: project management expertise is strongly desired
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Affinity with e-commerce /on-line payment industry is preferred
- Bachelor degree in a related field: e.g. business economics, technology, etc.