Portfolio Development Executive Simcenter Test Engineering Singapore Shanghai Jobs Vacancy in Siemens
- Portfolio Development Executive Simcenter Test Engineering Singapore Shanghai
- 04 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Siemens urgently required following position for Portfolio Development Executive Simcenter Test Engineering Singapore Shanghai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Portfolio Development Executive Simcenter Test Engineering Singapore Shanghai Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Jobs Details:
Portfolio Development Design Engineering Solutions
Full Time Only
About the Position:
- Understand the market positions for Simcenter Test and Engineering Services across the AP Zone including what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customer in order to adapt the sales message and TIPS for campaign/initiative, appreciating that these messages will differ between industries.
- Act as trusted advisor to Country Sales, PreSales teams providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activities.
- Act as key point of contact for Sales teams for campaign knowledge and technical support
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign, in own portfolio domain, in Country and provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners on content and lessons learnt.
- Liaise with STS Test Segment teams in Leuven and Breda, especially when it comes to a smoot delivery and RevRec process for the Test Hardware systems shipped to Asia Pacific.
- Liaise with ECS Engineering Segment to assure the proposal extended to the customer is covering their needs and is competitive.
- Works under self-management on assignments/pursuits and will determine solutions, methods and procedures.
- Provides guidance and mentoring within country to others on portfolio development approaches in specific portfolio domains
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand and fully align with the Interlock process defining approved campaigns and initiatives for delivery at all levels within the organization as they relate to the allocated portfolio domain, and align with Zone Managing Director for Zone consumption.
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts for portfolio development projects
- Based on the Simcenter Test and ES target market definition, and through liaison with relevant global groups, create a comprehensive Go to Market strategy for assigned portfolio domain/s, and identify appropriate approached for the delivery of the strategy across the Zone.
- Lead the alignment of existing campaign and initiative activities being undertaken by local country/vertical and zone field and marketing teams to the Go to Market strategy for allocated portfolio domain/s, continuing appropriate ongoing activities and planning for the reduction and removal of activities which do not align with an approved Global campaign or Global/Zone/Country/Vertical Initiative.
- Act as a thought leader and champion of business transformation within own portfolio domain, maintaining an understanding of latest technical and industry trends, transferring knowledge to drive organisational sales maturity and portfolio growth.
- Support the Portfolio Development team, zone and country level, on long term strategic value proposition and industry positioning, ECO-System and demonstrating thought leadership to the customer around the campaign/initiative across the Zone.
- Provide regular reports against agreed metrics for portfolio domain and campaign/initiative in the zone, showing progress against strategy, risks, challenges and resulting agreed actions to deliver plan.
- In collaboration with global colleagues assigned to the same portfolio domain capture lessons learnt and provide regular feedback to global owners of campaigns and initiatives providing insights into what is working, what is not working and why.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in Engineering
- 10+ years working experience in engineering or engineering software industry
- Experience on various Product Lifecycle Management technologies.
- Practical experience with Simcenter Test, the practice of Simcenter Test solutions for achieving target and profitable sales prices.
- Engineering application insight across different industries
- Solution knowledge with Siemens PLM Software’s solutions or competitive products is preferred.
- Good in presentation skill and be able to communicate and to drive people in obtaining result independently.
- Be able to work with other Siemens employees and external partners with different cultures from different countries.
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural environment, involving travel in AP countries.
Job ID: 83553
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time