Country Customs Brokerage Specialist Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Panalpina Singapore
Panalpina Singapore urgently required following position for Country Customs Brokerage Specialist Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Country Customs Brokerage Specialist Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Panalpina Singapore Jobs Details:
Job Function: Cross-Product Functions
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
The Country Customs Brokerage Specialists is responsible for supporting the Country Customs Brokerage Manager in tasks across business as deemed required in order to provide a support function for operational and administrative tasks for Customs Brokerage related matters.
He/She will work closely with the various country functions as required
The primary purposes of this role are:
- Ensure that the Singapore Customs mail is distributed from the mail box to the correct areas of the business on a daily basis
- Follow up on all customs related notices, queries and maintain close communication with Customs authorities to ensure proper closure for all queries and notices.
- Provide administrative support to the CCBM as required
- To monitor all Singapore Customs emails received and update all critical information for reporting.
- To response and submit of requisite documents & compound notices to Singapore Customs for timely closure.
- Liaise with Declarant & BUs to acquire supporting documents & compound notices for submission to Singapore Customs.
- To update compound notices on tracker and update Finance Team for billing purposes.
- To ensure and follow up on tracker and return of Cargo Clearance Permit with BU and filed meticulously.
- To manage and update KPI/Billing reports for customs Services and Declarant for monthly reporting.
- To ensure all compound notices are monitored, closed and filed accordingly.
- Liaise with Declarants & BUs on permit related matters and update of reports.
- Attend meetings as requested by CCBM to capture minutes and ensure that agreed action points are circulated and adhered to with the agreed timescales
- Basic knowledge of all relevant Singapore Customs regulations
- Functional know-how in air / ocean / logistics including overall understanding of business processes