First Vice President Group Retail Business Finance Banking Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank
- First Vice President Group Retail Business Finance Banking
- United Overseas Bank
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
United Overseas Bank urgently required following position for First Vice President Group Retail Business Finance Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
First Vice President Group Retail Business Finance Banking Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank Jobs Details:
First / Vice President, Group Retail Business Finance (Business Banking)The candidate will be responsible for supporting the business in the performance management and financial analysis for Business Banking Singapore to drive disciplined business growth. Responsibilities include performing detailed and in-depth revenue and expense analysis, generation of key driver reports/analysis.
Individual must have good business and product knowledge, and be able to engage the business effectively.
In support of Business Banking Singapore's management team
- Financial Performance management including actuals analysis, forecasting and budgeting, KPI tracking and performance reviews.
- Product and lending program profitability reporting and analysis.
- Expense analysis and management
- Analysis of Financial Business Drivers and Enhancement of Driver Based Forecast Models
- Sales performance tracking, productivity analysis and framework.
- Ensure adherence to the bank's financial reporting and accounting principles and practices
- 7 years of Business Finance experience
- Relevant degree and qualifications in Accounting and Finance,
- Numerical, strong attention to details and results oriented
- Relevant experience and understanding of business/retail banking products and the industry.
- Strong banking/finance background and knowledge on related accounting guidelines, and practices.