Chief Architect Jobs Vacancy in Alphabit Consulting Pte Ltd
Alphabit Consulting Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Chief Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Architect Jobs Vacancy in Alphabit Consulting Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Design highly performant REST trading gateways for API users and internal consumers.
- Design, build, and maintain backend services which help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting and risk management.
- Maintain the trading platform, ensure the whole trading flow working properly.
- Coordinate different teams in different time zones and cultures.
- Quick response to daily emergency and solve the problems.
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems.
- Work with product managers and business developers to design and build new features.
- Team management
- At least 6 years of experience in software engineering degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering.
- Experience for building digital currency trading platform and highly performant in-memory matching system.
- Experience in designed, built, scaled and maintained production services and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- Experience in maintaining large distributed system(more than 200 instances).
- Knowledge of common computer science algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience and have developed APIs for mobile teams and front end teams.
- Experience / Familiar with Ruby, Go applications and AWS services.
- Expertise knowledge in MySQL database.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (able to type both language emails)
- Experience with working on PEATIO open-source system will be an advantage
- Experience on iOS or Android mobile platform will be an advantage