Administration And Commercial Manager Analysis Nav Operation Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd
- Administration And Commercial Manager Analysis Nav Operation
- The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd
- 22 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Administration And Commercial Manager Analysis Nav Operation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration And Commercial Manager Analysis Nav Operation Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Location : Jurong - Tanjong Kling
Salary : $4k (neg) + AWS
- Proficient in the use of Company Computer Systems
- Keyboard skills
- Computer proficient in Microsoft suite of software especially Word
- Demonstrate leadership skills and leading peers to meet their objectives
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills / Methodical
Responsibility for efficiently managing the general office administration, accounts and finance related matters. Provide office administration support for the Company, and to maintaining existing sales accounts and development of sales activities, liaising with relevant departments to ensure that the customers’ needs are met. Assisting in Human Resource administrative tasks of personnel recruitment and employee leave monitoring.
1) Managing daily office and business administration. Maintain staff discipline and order.
2) Assist and support HQ office on update and follow with finance administration and report management
3) Manage local HR activities and support group Human Resource Manager on related matters (without payroll involvement, don't want this manager to know the salary of the team)
4) Involvement on P&L analysis for business budgeting and operation
5) Responsible of NAV operation and implementation of improvement of operation efficient, working closely with HQ office on system support
6) Implement and achieve product sales target according to business plan and development
7) Grow the market share of key accounts and make efforts on solicitation of business expansion opportunities. Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing and new customers.
8) Managing customer's enquiries and responsible for sales quotation and commercial proposal. Assist in technical and operation matters and providing information in timely order.
9) Implementation of good safety practice in all the sales activity