Officer Product Static Data Analyst Global Markets Operations Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Singapore
- Officer Product Static Data Analyst Global Markets Operations
- Bank America
- Singapore S00
- 11 Mar, 2019 13 days ago
Bank America Singapore urgently required following position for Officer Product Static Data Analyst Global Markets Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Product Static Data Analyst Global Markets Operations Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Singapore Jobs Details:
Officer, Product Static Data Analyst, Global Markets Operations
Job number: 19005950Back to job search results
A Product Static Data Analyst is required to work within the Reference Data Services team as part of Securities Operations in the Global Markets business. The role involves maintaining product static data in multiple in-house applications to facilitate trading and post-trade activity in a timely and accurate manner. The position requires excellent research skills, critical thinking, problem solving, data analysis and data management
- Completing new instrument setup
- Resolving exceptions and data scrubbing
- Act as control function to offshore team Project contributions
- The candidate must be comfortable and willing to work in a fast paced environment with competing demands and capable of meeting strict deadlines
- Strong team player who is adaptable and able to work on his/her own initiative.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to build solid relationships with associates at all levels.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure in an environment where Control is paramount.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and able to escalate effectively Analytical skills
- Good keyboard skills and sound working knowledge of Ms applications such as Word, Excel. 2 years prior experience working in Operations or 1 year prior experience working in Data-related role.
Posting Date: 11/03/2019
2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02-01 - MERRILL LYNCH HARBOURFRONT