Technical Support Officer School Applied Science Jobs Vacancy in Temasek Polytechnic Singapore
Temasek Polytechnic Singapore urgently required following position for Technical Support Officer School Applied Science. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Officer School Applied Science Jobs Vacancy in Temasek Polytechnic Singapore Jobs Details:
Working as part of multidisciplinary team from molecular biology to animal care taking (mice and/or fish). Successful candidate will take key role to develop a commercial product for animal disease diagnosis. Duties include:
- Care taking of experimental animals (mice and/or fish).
- Immunoassay method(s) to screen for positive hybridoma clones.
- Maintenance and propagation of cultured cell.
- Antibody purification and labelling.
- PCR and gene cloning.
- Purchasing and preparing reagents for experiment for their own and for other team member.
- Record keeping for all his/her laboratory activities in comply with GLP (good laboratory practice).
- Qualification in biological sciences or equivalent experience
- Previous molecular cell biology and animal care taking experience will be an advantage
- Possess good documentation practice
- A team player with good communication skills