Business Analyst Southeast Asia And Anz Jobs Vacancy in Swarovski Queenstown
Swarovski Queenstown urgently required following position for Business Analyst Southeast Asia And Anz. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Southeast Asia And Anz Jobs Vacancy in Swarovski Queenstown Jobs Details:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Manage Management Reporting / GM Scorecard process from collation and creation of all management reporting within the region include tracking all KPI's
- Lead annual budgeting process
- Lead Quarterly Business Planning presentations and ad hoc business review decks
- Commercial Management for the region (SEA & ANZ) which includes Pricing Management across all Swarovski lines with internal stake holders (KAM’s, regional team, HQ pricing board); Fx management, transitional allowance management
- Manage ASEAN+ANZ “Special Deals” budget
- Deal analysis and market level performance reviews
- Deal Structure and Pricing Harmonisation* (*in conjunction with Trade Marketing) to provide leadership on financial analysis and framework for deal structures (create and maintain template, benchmarks, recommendation setting) and Discount Structure mapping of all ASEAN discount structure customers:
- Region and Customer Analysis
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Degree holder with 3-5 yrs of sales/analyst experience preferably in B2B industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Pays attention to detail, precision and accuracy
- Strong Knowledge in Excel & Powerpoint.
- Excellent Communication Skills
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.