Pmo Lead Process And Governance Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Singapore
Johnson Family Companies Singapore urgently required following position for Pmo Lead Process And Governance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pmo Lead Process And Governance Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Singapore Jobs Details:
- Support the annual planning cycles including support strategy development, portfolio periodization & management, resource/workforce planning & management and budgets.
- Work across all different groups of HR to ensure alignment for the above components
- Develop and implement standard governance processes aligned with global and deployed to the countries for delivery tracking and score carding the performance of the function
- Partner with Analytics team to develop dashboard to track the performance of the function & health of the business
- Track to completion
- Strategic communications
- Use & deploy portfolio management and governance strategies for use across the J&J HR Organization. This role will design the standard tools and methodologies which support harmonized process approaches for global/regional HR initiatives assessment, prioritization, and tracking to completion. In close partnership with the HR’s Asia Pacific Regional Head, this role will help to manage the HR enterprise portfolio of initiatives, providing input on the intake/review process, current investments, resource allocation, organizational value, delivery tracking, and score carding the over-all performance of the portfolio.
- Develop and maintain an approach to strategic portfolio management, including methodologies to assess the value of new proposed initiatives as enabler to Enterprise HR Strategy.
- Funnel new regional / functional initiatives requests.
- Develop informed recommendations on prioritization and resource allocation to Director, HR ProGo in order to ensure best use of HR resources for highest priority projects.
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to develop new and / or amend existing governance approaches and to determine / take corrective actions on identified issues.
- Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long term Governance strategy to achieve enterprise HR Capital Strategy & Planning objectives.
- Ensure Processes and Governance tools / methodologies are linked to and support the enterprise HR strategy.
- Manage build of solutions that enable ProGo strategy and priorities across the Company; partner with Regional ProGo managers, Global Services, HR and Business Unit (BU) Geography Leads on education and implementation.
- Monitor the Company's ProGo approaches to ensure compliance with applicable laws and contracts
- Regularly assess the portfolio of initiatives to ensure alignment with organizational strategy.
- Continuously review and refine processes / roadmaps with the Director, HR Governance to promote effective programs.
- Degree level education
- Professional hands-on experience within PMO and Governance
- Experience in similar role in a large matrix corporate environment
- Experience working in a Global setting
- Experience with Human Resource processes
- Facilitation and project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones, deliverable charts)
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment with strong understanding and working knowledge of governance laws and regulations in ASPAC region
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives.
- Influence, negotiation and consultative skills
- Experience working with HR processes and/or working within HR
- PMP Qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience of translating Functional strategies into regional solutions that consider global business drivers (e.g., organizational functions, regulatory, legal, economic conditions)
- Develops enterprise-wide strategies in partnership with stakeholders to execute governance in an integrated manner, driving regional/global business results
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)