Vice President Group Retail Marketing Cards Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank
United Overseas Bank urgently required following position for Vice President Group Retail Marketing Cards. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Group Retail Marketing Cards Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank Jobs Details:
Vice President, Group Retail Marketing – Cards MarketingJob Description & Accountability
Seeking to appoint a Vice President (VP) to join the UOB Cards Marketing Team to support the overall marketing of UOB Cards and Payments programmes to meet agreed yearly business targets.
- Develop and support strategic and tactical marketing campaigns for UOB Card products, Travel and Petrol usage pillars and overall customer acquisition programmes.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, develop and implement marketing programs that drive awareness, card acquisition, usage and billings while strengthening the cards and payments brand proposition.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and communications ensuring the agreed value propositions are appropriately expressed for the respective target segments and to take advantage of identified market opportunities.
- Work with creative, media, social agencies and internal stakeholders to develop effective marketing collaterals for all touchpoints while leveraging on an optimal media mix.
- Monitor, track and optimize allocated marketing budgets and marketing initiatives to achieve agreed yearly business targets.
- Ensure all marketing activities are audit ready and adhere to compliance and regulatory standards. Ensure all marketing communications are in line with brand and corporate standards.
- At least 8-10 years of marketing communications experience related to creative agencies / banking / media and consumer sector(s) in a marketing, brand, product or account servicing function.
- Strong digital marketing experience is essential. Travel Marketing experience is a plus.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- The individual must be able to think out of the box, work independently, with strong project management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong branding/design sense with business acumen.
- Managing a small team, the individual needs to know how to motivate and bring out the best in team members
- Positive and energetic team player.
- Strong ability to drive results, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to changing business needs and challenges.
- Strong communicator who has proven to be able to build good stakeholder relationships and with internal and external partners and vendors; as well as bring clarity and structure to ambiguous situations.