Executive Partnership Administration Distribution Operations Jobs Vacancy in Aviva
- Executive Partnership Administration Distribution Operations
- 04 Feb, 2019 18 days ago
Aviva urgently required following position for Executive Partnership Administration Distribution Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Partnership Administration Distribution Operations Jobs Vacancy in Aviva Jobs Details:
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Operating within a team of Executives reporting to Manager of Partnership Administration, the candidate is responsible for day-to-day delivery of effective, customised and timely support services to Distribution business, encompassing routine and structured duties as well as ad-hoc tasks that arise from time to time and other general administrative duties assigned by the Manager.
- Supports the team and Distribution business in adviser level changes (e.g.: change of servicing and/or commission agent), incentive fulfilment, training support and collateral management.
- Manages a portfolio of firms assigned and ensures agent maintenance duties are performed accurately, service level agreements are fulfilled and delivery approach is aligned with partners’ expectations.
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with peers and managers in critical departments including Distribution, Bancassurance, Customer Service (including New Business, Policy Servicing and Contact Centre), Legal and Compliance.
- Work closely with Distribution channels to develop and maintain excellent support services for partners.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of effective and timely support services to Distribution business, encompassing routine and structured duties as well ad-hoc tasks that arise from time to time.
- Ensure that risks taken in own areas of work are controlled.
Effective Risk Management/Governance
- Ensure key risks have been understood, identified and managed and/that, where concerns or doubts exist, are raised with line management.
- The team supports all external distribution partners for Individual Life and Health insurance business.
RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL)
- Staff within Distribution Operations
- Distribution, Bancassurance, Customer Service (e.g.: New Business, Policy Servicing, DMU, Contact Centre), Marketing, Product, Finance, IT, Legal and Compliance
- External contacts: External distribution partners.
(This should include any mandatory MAS qualifications.)
- University graduate.
- Meticulous and responsible, with an eye for details.
- Open-minded, receptive to new ideas and cope well with changes.
- Positive team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to manage relationships with internal and external partners well.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office software applications.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of investments, life & health insurance products will be highly valued.
- Experience in life insurance industry will be highly valued.