Commercial Analytics Development Manager Aspac Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Singapore
Johnson Family Companies Singapore urgently required following position for Commercial Analytics Development Manager Aspac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Analytics Development Manager Aspac Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Singapore Jobs Details:
- Negotiate, track & measure all appropriate service levels for all services provided and ensure compliance to critical processes.
- Define and document operational requirements, goals and objectives to ensure business metrics are met.
- Develop processes and tools to meet/exceed performance metrics.
- Evaluate on-going costs for operational resources & processes and determine new efficiency opportunities
- Ensure the services are consistently improving overall quality, speed of delivery of services and business value to the J&J Operating Companies.
- Have an unrelenting focus on reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) across J&J through the instantiation of Lean methodology and a culture of continuous improvement through quantifiable programs & processes.
- Key responsibilities will be focused on managing development & support for one or more of Digital and Analytics/BI delivery services within AsPac region.
- Deliver End-to-End application development, testing, maintenance, Break/Fix and Support, for all AsPac regional demand in line with the requirements as identified by the OpCos and regional leadership.
- Lead, coach and mentor an efficient and quality focused group of capable software architects for on-time software development.
- Guide and challenge vendor software development teams to use optimal software designs, correct software libraries, and secure software development standards.
- Identify and oversee projects to improve efficiency and productivity and reduce cost for the enterprise.
- Lead projects with business partners to identify innovative methods of leveraging technology to improve efficiency, quality, and speed to achieve successful outcomes.
- Provide regular and detailed appropriate reports back to stakeholders and at all levels of management and staff about the current status of services, vendor performance, and industry trends.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline is required.
- 7 years of software development work experience is required.
- 2 years of leadership experience is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and managing Digital & Analytics/BI systems with programming languages and technologies like Java, JavaScrlpt/Node.js, Python, R, SQL, Talend, Informatica, Tableau, PowerBI or Qilk.
- Experience in developing Digital and Analytics/BI solutions on AWS and/or Azure Cloud platforms is preferred.
- Experience in building Advanced Analytics and Deep Learning solutions is preferred,
- Comfortable with leading multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Bias toward action & strong will to get things done balanced by a style that effectively influences stakeholders.
- Passion for pragmatic agile development.
- Broad understanding of current and emerging technical architecture is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- The position will be based out of Singapore, with limited travel requirements (less than 10%)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)