Manager Software Development Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore
Yara Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Manager Software Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Software Development Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Manager, Software Development
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Digital Farming is part of the Yara global organisation. With locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore and North America, Yara Digital Farming is shaping the future of farming by building new digital solutions to critical problems within agriculture.
We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our team is made of designers, developers, IoT engineers, data scientists, agile coaches, architects, devops specialists, solution managers and product owners.
- Lead multiple teams of developers across different technologies.
- Oversee the individual development needs of each developer and ensure they are challenged and given scope to leverage and grow their strengths.
- Work alongside the developers as a subject-matter-expert and lead developer able to provide insight into individual challenges and support problem solving as needed.
- Coordinate with other functional leads within the Smallholder solution group to ensure that developers are working on the right projects.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and build a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment.
- Find, screen and develop new people as needed to support the needs of the digital team.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or have a similar experience.
- 5+ years of software development management experience, preferably in delivering B2B and/or B2C products/services/content
- Multi-team management (2+ development teams) experience across end-to-end development of mobile and web apps (Android, iOS).
- Solid understanding of agile digital principles and development team strategies
- Able to work hands-on development together with the team.
- Significant experience as a successful software development leader in large scale, highly available Internet and mobile applications. Experience working for a start-up or scale-up is preferred.
- Comfortable working with our tools: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Docker
- Aligned with our principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organization, transparency.
We encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
- Well-funded, supported and staffed corporate innovation hub which offers a balance between startup culture and corporate support and benefits
- Direct impact on products, which provide real value to farmers
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit mankind and the environment
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
Job Segment: Developer, Sustainable Agriculture, Agricultural, Engineer, Manager, Technology, Agriculture, Engineering, Management