Senior Manager Digital Literacy Participation Cyber Wellness Jobs Vacancy in Info Communications Media Development Authority Singapore
- Senior Manager Digital Literacy Participation Cyber Wellness
- Info Communications Media Development Authority
- Singapore S00
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Info Communications Media Development Authority Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Manager Digital Literacy Participation Cyber Wellness. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Digital Literacy Participation Cyber Wellness Jobs Vacancy in Info Communications Media Development Authority Singapore Jobs Details:
- Conceptualising, planning, developing and executing an integrated multi-media, multi-platform national campaign - the annual Better Internet Campaign.
- Identify strategic priorities and key societal segments that require specific interventions in the areas of (i) cyber safety and security, (ii) critical thinking and discernment of false online information; and (iii) online civility and responsibility
- Commission and conduct research covering key issues of online safety and responsibility for targeted stakeholder groups.
- Develop innovative and evidence-based programmes and content for both mass and niche audiences
- Develop partnerships with People, Private and Public sector stakeholders to raise public awareness and education.
- A bachelor degree in Communications, Arts & Social Sciences or Business Administration
- Has prior experience in
- Communications, including campaign conceptualisation, planning and execution, development of marketing collateral, events management and public relations; and
- Content development, including writing for online and offline mediums (e.g. website, social media, tip sheets, micro-videos) for various societal segments; and
- Partnership development and management
- Added advantage if experience includes
- Professional writing (e.g. newspapers, magazines, websites)
- Research and development of evidence-based programmes.
- Grant or sponsorship management in civil service
- Council or Committee secretarial support
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.